Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
The role will be responsible for setting the strategy to improve the member experience at Ro. The VP of Member Experience will create an environment for continuous improvement and innovation that delivers the best healthcare experience for our patients. Equally important, the VP of Member Experience will be a first-class people leader that can continue to build an incredible working environment for our teams. The VP will help us map out a new future in what the very best patient care experience looks like.
Who are you? Great question. You understand the drivers that lead to the very best member experience. You have a deep understanding of the customer service industry across channels, technologies, and industries. to mail order and systems. You can recognize and communicate what good hospitality and service look like. You consistently put yourselves in our customers’ shoes to ensure smooth experiences in their health journey. You understand how to scale a large organization and can manage a complex operation equally through vision and KPIs. Most importantly, you are driven by a desire to advance the patient experience in the healthcare space.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the vision of Ro’s Member Care department to deliver best-in-class quality member experience
- Oversee all operational activities across the Member Care team under the guidance of your management team (e.g. staffing, forecasting, training, and onboarding)
- Partner with the People team to build and maintain an incredible Member Care culture and environment
- Develop Member Care management talent through continuous learning and creating opportunities for growth across locations
- Advocate on behalf of our members by bringing their voice to all aspects of Ro’s business, and foster a culture of strong two-way communication between Care and other functions
- Partner cross-functionally with key leaders internally, and represent the Care team and the member voice in the roll-out of new products, services, and features
- Build out the Member Care footprint nationwide to expand our ability to serve members 24/7, across channels
- Focus on long-term strategy for the Member Care function, by driving efficiencies and improvements through system enhancements, training, and workforce optimization
What You Bring to the Team:
- 15+ years of experience building and leading a large-scale member-focused operation, across multiple locations and levels
- Strong leadership presence and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Proven track record of building a high performing team and processes
- The ability to communicate a clearly articulated and powerful vision to motivate your team
- Possess an incredible ability to develop talent and bring out the very best in your team
- Experience in multisite and multi-channel customer service management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for building the future of healthcare, where patients are in control
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.