Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is seeking a VP of Workforce Operations with10-15 years of experience in managing large scale workforces (i.e., BPO, gig economy or contractor workforces) who will report directly to the COO.
We currently employ 1,000 employees globally, including in the US and India spread across multiple facilities, as well as leverage an organic mobile crowd of over 20,000 workers through our proprietary mobile app.
We are looking for an experienced leader to optimize our global operations, and build a team that will find new ways to drive greater productivity. Candidates should have experiences where innovative thinking and applying analytical approaches to management are highly valued.
- Using a data-first approaches to identify opportunities that drive higher employee productivity, increased quality and improved satisfaction.
- Working with our engineering, product and data teams to revamp monitoring programs and back-office tools to ensure we are continually increasing value.
- Working with our solutions team to ensure we are onboarding customers seamlessly.
- Developing new pricing structures to ensure we are continuously rewarding the best workers and creating incentives to improve quality.
- Collaborating with finance to manage a large operational budget.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in STEM; Proficiency in statistics
- 10-15 years of experience, including having worked in hyper-growth, VC backed environments
- Experience managing large international workforces, ideally using OKR’s
- You enjoy thinking outside the box to solve massive unsolved problems
- Master's degree or higher
- Experience managing mobile app-based workforces
- Either direct or indirect product development experience
- Gig economy experience
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description