Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The Customer Experience team at Hyperscience acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for implementing our software, preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Hyperscience advocates. The team is split in three teams: Professional Services, Customer Success Management, and Operations. The Professional Services team will serve as the key ingredient that enables our customers to streamline and accelerate the platform adoption journey as we rapidly evolve the product offering and expand globally into new markets. The Global VP of Professional Services will have day to day interactions with the team to implement cross-functional solutions at scale, lead through user challenges, and provide continual mentorship and feedback. In addition, this individual will drive operational programs to elevate the level of service and support through setting strategy, defining clear goals, and setting prioritization with data and user feedback. We’re looking for a people-centric leader who will identify and implement organizational structure, best practices, metrics, methodologies and processes, cross-functional linkages, etc. to set the business up for continued, stable, growth.
Scope of services includes project management, implementation consulting, systems integration and technical support (pre and post-launch) for both direct customers and channel partners as appropriate. Scope of partnership enablement includes, but is not limited to, establishing appropriate agreements and roles/responsibilities (in collaboration with our internal Channel Partners team), foundation and advanced-level training, assisting partners with construction of Statements of Work templates to reflect essential elements of our best practices, shadowing of initial partner-led implementation activities, and overall driving success of our channel partner business.
This is a full-time position located in downtown New York City (preferred) or can be remote in EST time zone reporting to the VP of Customer Experience.
- Identify and implement organizational structure, best practices, metrics, methodologies and processes, cross-functional linkages, etc. to set the business up for continued, stable, growth
- Develop strong internal partnerships with global sales, product management, engineering, marketing, and customer success teams to assure that services are seamlessly delivered in an integrated, aligned, and collaborative manner to produce business outcomes that positively impact onboarding, adoption, and retention
- Align Services team with the Sales organization to define and deliver optimal solutions and consulting services to prospects, customers and channel partners, as well as partnering to develop and enhance tools and methodologies that improve the sale of Professional Services
- Own the executive level customer relationships for services and collaborate with sales for contract/SOW scope negotiations as needed and communication for all new and existing customers
- Develop segment specific services plans including project governance, escalation and resolution models
- Work with the Operations and Sales senior leadership teams and other stakeholders to ensure alignment of high value projects to revenue generation and business objectives
- Manage capacity, capability, and availability to ensure resource allocation meets aggressive growth business commitments
- Operationalize the business processes to scale the professional services organization for significant growth
- Establish operating practices to address scalability, working closely to develop hand-offs and cross functional interfaces (e.g., sales, products, support) and customers across the life cycle of the engagement
- Drive continuous improvement programs and processes to meet customer satisfaction, develop new services opportunities, while shortening the customer activation time and the margins of the services business
- Keep employees, teams and management engaged, motivated and focused on short-term urgencies while preparing for long term growth
- Train and mentor Professional Services Directors and their reports to communicate with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions; continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Minimum ten years’ relevant professional services experience at a SaaS or on-premise company within a B2B software organization and demonstrated execution of growth strategies
- Prior experience positioning and delivering services across multiple verticals and market segments, including channel partners (i.e. resellers, global system integrators, etc)
- Prior experience in running client delivery functions including project management, project governance and technical integration models that results in high customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated financial acumen, working closely with Finance on managing P&L, revenue recognition, gross margin, and operating budgets to achieve targeted services revenue generation and/or time-to-value metrics
- The desire and ability to roll up your sleeves and get into the trenches on a regular, ongoing basis
- Experience identifying and implementing industry best practices, tools, systems and strategies to build a world class customer experience and provide exceptional ROI metrics on the investments
- A demonstrated desire to partner with executives in peer positions to create Professional Services strategies that are aligned with the overall company strategy and revenue targets
- A collaborative approach at the executive and team level, working closely with Sales on opportunities and a smooth, seamless handoff to Professional Services
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.