VP of Service Operations & Customer Support at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a tenured VP of Service Operations and Customer Support to lead our team at Talkspace. This role would be responsible for ensuring all support and operations functions are optimized at every step of the provider, patient, and customer journey. The VP of Service Operations is an expert in devising processes, thinking analytically, and skilled at organizing teams to simultaneously meet current needs and build to scale. This role is perfect for someone who is empathetic, able to see situations from the customer’s perspective, and leads with both humility and a servant leader mindset. We are looking for someone who is an expert at continuously delivering best-in-class experiences at scale and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- Lead and grow the customer support, sales enablement, revenue cycle, and instructional design teams at Talkspace
- Continuously identify and implement operational/technological improvements to maximize provider, patient, and client satisfaction, and achieve business objectives, including:
- Proactive innovation internally within the Operations Team
- Formal collaboration with Product/Technology teams
- Develop scalable training materials, policies and procedures for a growing customer support and ops team
- Represent the Talkspace team externally at webinars, conferences, and other events, and in front of clients and health plans
- Build automated reporting for the team and other internal stakeholders, prioritizing and collaborating on high ROI opportunities
- Oversee revenue cycle management through cross-functional work with the Finance teams
- Maintain knowledge of all Talkspace internal systems and end-user applications
- Gather data to measure and monitor performance and achievement of objectives for members of the team
- Become a trusted leader for the organization; build relationships with each member of the team and stakeholders across Talkspace; practice fairness and managerial transparency; and ensure strategy of CX is aligned with company goals
- Provide coaching and career development opportunities for all team members
- Build an empathetic, positive and energetic team culture
- 15+ years of work experience with a BA/BS degree
- 8+ years in an operational leadership role
- Deep understanding of the nuances of supporting providers and patients in a health tech setting
- Experience with HIPAA compliance
- Experience scaling Customer Support and Operations teams
- Strong data organization and manipulation skills
- Proficiency required in G-Suite, Excel, BI & Analytics tools with a focus on creating dashboards for KPI reporting
- Prior experience administering ticket/CRM applications (Kustomer, Zendesk, Service Cloud) in an omnichannel support environment
- Experience building internal knowledge bases and/or external help centers
- Ability to utilize intuition and data-driven decision making to know when a problem requires a quick solution versus a procedural or technological change
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong business acumen; MBA or equivalent a plus
- Passion for changing the world
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.