VP/GM, Guest Experience (Peloton Studios) at Peloton
Peloton’s Content division, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of best-of-breed live and on-demand fitness content to our in-studio member/guest experience. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for a Global VP/GM of Member Experience to develop and manage a world-class brick-and-mortar boutique fitness and live production-based audience services experience for our two Peloton Studios facilities (New York and London). Successful candidate will be able to create a memorable experience customized to fit each of our Members desires for each visit.
- Develop and implement global strategies and standard operating procedures for Peloton’s two state-of-the-art super studio facilities (both currently under construction)
- Develop world-class concierge services for Peloton Members to be surprised and delighted in both large and small ways every visit to the studio
- Curate launch and manage a guest experience that is second-to-none in the fitness space including
- Food and beverage offerings (snacks, shakes, meals)
- Pre and post workout experience including check-in, special event celebrations, shower and grooming products, etc.
- Concierge services that go far beyond the expected
- Development and management of all aspects of the Studio Operations team:
- Hardware maintenance
- Laundry services
- Management of third party vendors
- Oversight and management of teams supporting Peloton Studios (concierge, studio operations, in-studio member experience, audience services)
- Partnering with production teams, create world’s best live-production audience experience and ensure quality guest visit every time
- 10 years in hospitality, fitness, theme park and/or entertainment studio management in a guest-facing capacity
- Excellent people management skills for large, multi-faceted teams
- Unparalleled guest relations focus, ability to deliver added touches and details to make every visit by every Member feel special
- Mastery of operations from all aspects of a brick-and-mortar guest destination
- A true leader to set the tone for two sets of guest experience, concierge, front of house, back of house, operations teams; able to create consistent Member experience across two continents
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple locations while never sacrificing quality
- Global/international experience a huge plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.