Warehousing and Fulfillment Director at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Warehousing and Fulfillment Director and will report to the Senior Director of Supply Chain Planning. This role will own the relationship with all external latch warehouses for the Latch Hardware Products throughout their lifecycle. They will provide leadership to establish and maintain the processes and partnerships needed to meet and exceed internal targets and customer expectations.
- Own and Manage relationships with all Latch warehousing and fulfillment partners
- Leading the RFQ process, and ultimately selecting new warehousing and fulfillment partners globally
- Manage and scale warehousing, and fulfillment operations globally
- Build a world class global team by hiring, managing, and developing professionals
- Drive improvements in Gross Margin through negotiations, productivity management, and optimizing operations
- Monitor and improve our operational performance through deep data and financial analysis, and developing dashboards for KPIs to monitor internal and external operations
- Champion enterprise planning and automation software implementations
- Supporting Latch expansion into new markets
- Leading the integration of Latch’s ERP system with our external warehousing & fulfillment partners
- Establishing a scalable order processing procedure that enables us to move inventory to our end customers quickly while keeping all parties updated on the order status
- Setting proper expectations cross-functionally with regards to service by establishing SLA’s
- Develop and implement fulfillment solutions to ensure fulfillment is a competitive advantage for Latch
- Foster an environment of data driven decision making
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in fulfillment & warehouse management
- Experience managing external warehouse partners and systems
- BS/MS in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field
- Experiencing establishing and maintaining long-term supplier/partner relationships
- Extensive experience managing electronic hardware
- Ability to work in a hyper growth, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a constantly changing, fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong quantitative and qualitative skills
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice