Well Being Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
The Well Being Manager to run the daily operations of our NYC office and create an positive experience for our employees. The ideal candidate will wear many hats in a hybrid role that will involve office management, event planning, and employee experience.
- Managing front desk and greeting visitors
- Assisting with planning and management company events, including happy hours, holiday events, sales kick off, etc.
- Maintain organization of office and conference rooms
- Acting as the primary liaison for building management and major service vendors; arranging necessary repairs and projects
- Facilitating office supply, kitchen and pantry stocking
- Performing other duties or special projects as needed
- 1 year minimum experience in Office Coordination, Executive Assistant or other related position
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Detail oriented and loves solving problems
- Self-starter that knows how to take initiative and follow-through to get things done
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills while multi-tasking and prioritizing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in G Suite, spreadsheets, docs, presentations