Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is seeking an Operations Sr. Manager with 7-10 years of experience in managing large scale workforces (i.e., BPO, gig economy or contractor workforces) who will report to the Director of Operations. We currently employ 1,000 employees in India spread across three facilities in various cities.
The Company is looking for an experienced manager to optimize our international operation and build a team that will find new ways to drive greater productivity from our desktop based workers in India. We currently have a meaningful incentive program designed to reward our hardest working employees and are excited to take the next jump in productivity and employee satisfaction.
Candidates should have experience in managing large scale, BPO type operations, with an analytical approach to management that is required to maintain and grow a crowd workforce (both desktop and mobile). Experience managing large scale operations is REQUIRED.
- Using a data-first approach, identify opportunities that drive higher employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Working with our data and engineering teams to setup the appropriate monitoring program to ensure we can measure changes post-deployment.
- Working with our product team to develop new features on our web-based platform that incent greater productivity.
- Identifying the appropriate way to implement and monitor demand-based (surge) pricing, without adversely impacting our costs or customer experience.
- Recommending changes to our leave policy that drives higher employee satisfaction while increasing per/hour earnings.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in STEM
- 10-15 years experience
- Proficiency in statistics
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience managing an international workforce of 1,000+
- Master’s degree or higher
- Experience working in a dual environment where employees/workers are on desktops and mobile
- Experience in product development
- Gig economy experience
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description