Workplace Administrator at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned income daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees, overdraft fees, and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!The Role:
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Workplace Administrator to join our growing team! As Workplace Administrator on the Facility Operations Team, you will be critical in providing great internal support and driving operational excellence. The best candidate is passionate about providing superb internal and external client experience, organized, and has the ability to communicate effectively, while streamlining office operations.Responsibilities:
- Manage the greeting area and be the brand and culture ambassador for employees and candidates
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls; coordinating with appropriate personnel for visitors and deliveries.
- Maintaining the appearance of common areas, kitchen, and storage areas to ensure the office is fully stocked, clean and presentable at all times
- Assist with planning and coordinating office events, including off-sites, training, celebrations, and key internal/external meetings
- Maintain vendor management relationship - conducting research, handling certificates for vendors, and being the point person for our upcoming ticketing system
- Coordinating travel for guests, candidates, and new employees when needed
- Enter all visitors into building security system, ensuring a seamless experience for visiting candidates.
- Receive all incoming and outgoing mail and distribute all mail and parcels to appropriate personnel.
- Assist in special projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree with 1-3 years office coordination experience ideal
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Proactive problem solver and team player
- Strong detailed-oriented approach to all projects from event planning to employee support.
- Desire to create a meaningful employee and candidate experience
- Thrive in a fast paced, high stakes situations and able to adapt to changed circumstances
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- DailyPay for DailyPay
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.