Workplace Coordinator at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The job
As a Workplace Coordinator, you’ll help shape how the Justworks office space feels and works. You will partner closely with your team members and across all departments to maintain a clean, organized, safe, and fun place for our employees to work in. Your role may vary from covering reception, stocking supplies, being the point person for organizing large meetings, facilitating repairs or assisting with ad-hoc events. This is a frontline role and requires a sense of urgency and excellent customer service.What you'll do
- Responsible for daily conference room organization
- Reception coverage as needed
- Responsible for fulfilling purchase requests
- Responsible for restocking snacks and office supplies in all office spaces and communicating inventory levels daily, serving as backup for ordering additional inventory if needed
- Coordinate and track weekly orders, evaluate quantities based on consumption
- Assist with vendor account management and expense management
- Research and work on ad hoc projects as needed, communicating progress and documenting in Jira
- Assist with keeping the workplace clean and organized
- Address employees' general concerns and requests about the workplace
- Assist with internal/external events coordination, communication and setup/breakdown
- Create and maintain accurate floor plans
- Other duties that may include but are not limited to, mail and courier services, equipment maintenance, management of building access passes, safety, and security support.
- 2 years of experience in a corporate workplace or hospitality environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to be responsive and resourceful and work across teams
- A creative thinker and practical problem solver
- Have high integrity and a professional attitude
- No job too small, a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, thorough, and anticipate the needs of your team and the workplace
- Comfortable and willing to move small to medium-sized items, like desks, tables, and boxes, etc.
- Flexible - this job may require occasional late hours, so you must be flexible
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.