Workplace Coordinator at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned income daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees, overdraft fees, and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!The Role:
Our Workplace Coordinator role supports a multitude of operational functions in our office while maintaining a creative, collaborative and productive environment. Successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial drive, a passion for creating and maintaining relationships, the ability to manage competing priorities, strong organizational skills and possess a proactive and innovative approach to solving problems. This position will report to DailyPay’s Workplace Manager.Responsibilities:
- Proactively attend to the varying needs of the office to ensure all business functions are running smoothly and provide strategic and problem-solving solutions in a timely and professional manner
- Support company-wide initiatives that improve the overall team member experience, including events, promotions, and communications
- Address team member concerns and ensure prompt resolution
- Foster a sense of community within the office and virtually through daily interactions and monthly special events
- Collaborate with the Workplace team and others to develop continuous impactful and scalable process improvements aimed at providing top-notch employee experience and operational efficiencies
- Own vendor relationships and provide inventory management of snacks and office supplies
- Conduct regular quality control walkthroughs to address immediate issues, potential future issues and identify areas for improvement, when required
- Manage food and beverage offerings to ensure quality and presentation aligns with DailyPay standards
- Enforce space cleanliness
- Provide first line of support for all technical and administrative issues
- Ensure work orders, and maintenance projects are being resolved in a timely manner to ensure the highest level of team member experience
- Work directly with DailyPay’s IT vendor to manage the needs of all members
- 4 year bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to handle high pressure or challenging situations
- Ability to juggle many competing responsibilities with ease (and a smile)
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Prior experience in hospitality, customer service, project management, operations, sales, and/or retail is a plus. Experience working at a rapidly growing startup is also a plus.
- *DailyPay’s offices are currently open to a select number of employees and this role is required to be on-site
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.