Workplace Experience Associate at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
The Workplace Experience Associate provides support to the Angi team as part of the People Ops team by ensuring the office is running smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative and engagement programming while helping to cultivate a positive and productive culture at Angi. In this highly visible role, you’ll act as our internal customer service partner, ensuring a world-class workplace experience for all of our employees and visitors. You will be responsible for implementing front desk procedures, greeting visitors, and cultivating the workplace culture. If you are organized, creative, detail-oriented, and a hospitality enthusiast, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our front desk during set business hours, greeting employees and guests with a warm and welcoming demeanor, and acting as the host of the NYC office.
- Continuously seek to improve our space, ensuring it is welcoming for our teams, visitors, and customers.
- Support the candidate experience through scheduling and coordinating interviews and act as the on-site ambassador for all prospective employees.
- Anticipate employees’ needs and listen to concerns and suggestions, implementing and communicating changes if necessary.
- Partner with the People Ops team on cultural initiatives, support with onboarding (including new hire swag), and assist with our Angiversary program.
- Build relationships with external vendors to provide a best-in-class experiences and celebrations for our on-site employee population (team building activities, wellness programs, etc.).
- Support the Facilities team in maintaining inventory levels of office supplies, food, and beverages.
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience working in administrative, workplaces, customer service, or similar fields.
- Excellent organization, planning, and prioritization skills with the ability to coordinate multiple schedules, visitors, and competing priorities with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Exceptionally strong ownership and “can-do” attitude with an operational mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to take existing processes and improve them, or identify the need for standard operating procedures where none previously existed.
- Self-starter who enjoys collaborating with a team while remaining able to work independently.
- Agile mindset with the ability to embrace change and switch gears at a moment’s notice; superb multi-tasker.
- High attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, effectively building relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contagiously positive attitude that benefits our workplace culture
- Ability to interact with employees of all levels.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world