Workplace Experience Director at Augury
Who we are
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Workplace Experience Director you will have the ability to impact and influence the team that we’re building, creating and implementing people related processes as we scale. As we support our customers at global scale- we will build a global company. The Hybrid setup unlocks new possibilities for how we support our customers 24/7, how we live, how work- building products and relationships, where we hire and more.
A Day In Your Life
- Build our digital space- where we spend the majority of our time. This space needs to enable all elements of our values. It includes the ability to create human connections, gain the knowledge required for people to do their jobs etc.
- Define and implement the strategy for Augury’s physical spaces, which includes an office, but additional types of workspaces- from ones that enable everyday work to offsites. These are derived from well-defining the need for face-to-face interaction (internal and with customers).
- Partner with managers, people ops and vendors to create exceptional people experience (example- on-site as a marketing event)
- Create our digital space. This includes a knowledge management center, and different ways to utilize human interaction (explore new platforms/ tech and tools)
- Strong focus on internal communication. Both top down and peer to peer. Improve A-sync communication, as well as sync. Train the team on skills that enable success in a global hybrid environment (relates to Mastery). Collaborate with L&D on creating training programs
- Search and implement tools that enable collaboration in a hybrid environment. Work closely with IS and IT.
What You Bring
- Adrenaline rush: You thrive in a fast paced environment. You embrace ambiguity and like the building phase, where things are still a bit chaotic. You’re able and energized by creating processes to help the organization scale
- Data Fluency: Has the ability to identify problems, and also the skills and confidence to drive for solutions. Relies on data to provide a Point-of-view and drive decision making.
- Interpersonal Savvy: People first approach, Being empathetic and curious about people regardless of rank and tenure.
- Unquenchable Curiosity: Curiosity and growth mindset. Entrepreneur. Can take something from a vision to an MVP and make things happen
- Strong Generalist or Operations background (tenure at early stage companies is a plus).
- Marketing orientation with experience in creating digital and physical events, Marcom.
- Community managers / Marketing event managers.
- Curious Autodidact- track record of learning new domains and implementing the knowledge in the D2D.
- Highly operational, relentless driver
- Great communication skills: Strong listener, has the ability to clearly convey ideas (written and verbal)
- Leadership and change management. Can work with different groups and bring people along without formal authority
- Proactive. Has the ability to identify problems, and also the skills and confidence to drive for solutions. Relies on data to provide a POV and drive decision making
- Ability to travel as needed
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO