Workplace Experience Facilities Coordinator
About the Role
The Facilities Coordinator role is a critical function within the Workplace Experience team at Harry’s. We’re looking for a service-oriented individual who is excited to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of facilities needs. This person will be responsible for making sure facilities issues are identified and resolved quickly so being organized and proactive are keys to success.
What you will accomplish:
- Anticipate facilities needs in the office and handle repairs and maintenance issues in a timely manner
- Document our facilities procedures so they’re detailed and easy to read
- Manage all office supply inventory and restocking
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives and colleagues across various teams
- Handle facilities related requests from employees promptly and with a service- oriented mindset and coordinate with building management when needed
- Able to use small hand tools and perform tasks such as painting, furniture assembly, and replacing light bulbs
- Excited to take on Workplace related projects such as move coordination, space optimization, build out assistance and more!
- Responsible for ensuring both office space and storage closets are organized and clutter-free at all times
- Assist with event set up as needed
This should describe you:
- 1-2+ years professional experience in facilities coordination preferred
- Proactive: You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Organized and detail-oriented: You create great processes to keep organized and always double check your work-- you never miss a detail!
- Hard working: You are reliable and consistent in your work all the time and mindful of coordinating coverage when out of the office
- Handy: Able to perform tasks such as changing a lightbulb or tightening a door handle
- Service-oriented: You have infinite enthusiasm for helping our Harry’s employees
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- A sense of humor
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reports to the Workplace Experience Manager within the People team, but this role works cross-functionally to support all teams in the office.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.