Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
As the Workplace Experience Manager you will be the face of Ownbackup’s employee experience. You will embody our culture and be passionate about our employees safety and well-being. You are detail oriented, but also can see the big picture and envision the future. As we grown rapidly, your role will be extremely visible and you will have the opportunity to help us to prepare for the future, while making sure our facilities are spotless, and the office is running smoothly in the present. You will apply your expertise to many different projects that require leadership, coordination, and strong communication skills to see through to completion. You are a relationship builder, a welcoming presence and thrives on making sure the offices are conducive to high morale.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Ensure the office is maintained to the exceptional standard expected for a wildly successful SaaS company
- Strategically plan and execute on future needs as we grow rapidly.
- Ensure compliance with all the company’s COVID-19 protocols as well as compliance with all the health and safety regulations.
- Oversees cleaning protocols and directs cleaning crew as needed.
- Manage facilities related tasks associated with onboarding of new employees.
- Manage general shipments going to our various global locations in conjunction with onsite points of contact.
- Research and implement new cost effective measures for office expenditures and manage facilities budget
- Plan and execute on office events for employees
- Liaise and manage travel arrangements for OwnBackup employees, clients, and candidates visiting the New Jersey HQ
- Manage vendors and property management to ensure services requirements are being met and any issues are resolved quickly
- Manage, order and take inventory of all office supplies
- 5+ years of experience managing a vibrant office
- 1+ year of people management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Keen attention to detail and ability to anticipate issues
- Experience working at startup environments that requires hands on management, flexibility and ability to wear “multiple hats”
- High level of professionalism, especially in the face of challenging situations
- Effective communicator both verbal and written.
This is a full time position. The candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with HQ employees.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.