Workplace Office Manager (Germany HQ) at Peloton
The Workplace Office Manager will keep our German headquarter running like a well-oiled machine. This person will be instrumental in further developing our thriving office culture with innovative zeal. We need a team member who will be a conduit for internal communications while also liaising with external partners. This position is a full time role, based out of our Berlin HQ.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the office including: management of key team documents, office supplies, vendor relationships, liaison with the building management team and health and safety
- Organise all administrative activities to support the office
- Schedule trips and manage itineraries
- Meet and greet any visitors
- Co-ordinate and manage any suppliers
- Process expenses and credit card statements
- Provide general administrative and project support to the wider team including booking of travel and accommodations, couriers, mailings and meetings
- Sort and distribute mail
- Plan team events such as holiday parties, team building exercises and employee happy hours
- 1+ year as a receptionist or team assistant working for a professional services company in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively and multi-task to adhere to tight deadlines
- Work to your own initiative without close supervision
- Creative, passionate and driven to succeed
- Proficient with MS Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Available for contract/fixed-term position
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.