Workplace Operations Coordinator at Integral Ad Science
We are currently seeking a Workplace Operations Coordinator to join our growing team in the New York office. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service and have a welcoming front end disposition with the skill set for back end execution. The Workplace Operations Coordinator will report to the NY Workplace Operations Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Support the NY Workplace Operations Manager with day to day operations of the NY office
- Help with managing corporate apartments
- Manage office coordination duties such as reserving conference rooms, liaising with building management for facilities’ needs, visitor registration, employee updates, security procedures, scheduled vendors and projects, front desk coverage as needed
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings; partner with IT to troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Maintain office supply and pantry inventory, placing new orders on prescribed schedule or as needed
- Assist with coordinating weekly lunch delivery; Assist EAs with ordering lunches for Executives/guests in office as needed
- Maintain a productive workplace environment by organizing kitchens & storage rooms, and proactively communicating with other team members to solve for new ways of improving current organization systems.
- Maintain positive vendor relationships such as office food programs, office supplies and amenities. Monitor vendor performance to ensure they are in compliance with IAS standards
- Assist in execution of meetings & social office events, including catering logistics & basic A/V coordination, room setup, etc..
- Assist with administrative tasks such as calendaring, mail distribution and maintaining inventory of team supplies and office assets
- Support the on-boarding of new hires which includes creating badges and preparing desks for new hires
- Regularly conduct walkthroughs to ensure a safe and hospitable working environment; consistently on the lookout for reactive needs as well as opportunities to improve the workflow of the office space
- Assist with desk moves and floor move coordination
Who you are and what you have:
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- A strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years of experience in a reception, office coordination, facilities coordinator or administrative position
- Strong computer skills with experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Slides) and video conferencing systems (we use Blue Jeans)
- A detail-oriented approach to your work
- Customer centric; enjoys interacting with people
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver; Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with immediate and external teams
- Technically apt; ability to learn new systems and technical tools
- Sense of urgency; respond to requests quickly and with accuracy
- Clear and articulate communication, both verbal and written
- Must be available for occasional overtime
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.