Workplace Services Administrator
Greater NYC Area
This position is a cross functional role that requires someone with a can-do personality. In addition to being the first point of contact for the New York office, the WPS administrator coordinates various tasks around the office and will be a liaison between Box New York and Box HQ.
- Manage the company’s lobby area: greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers by reaching out to the right departments or individuals
- Adhere to security policies with regards to badges, visitors and office space
- Keep the lobby and reception desk clean, clutter free, and presentable to visitors.
- Mail Services:
- Sign for and review all packages that come through the freight elevator
- Stores/logs/emails employees regarding their packages
- Assist with bulk packages (moving to another location)
- Reserve conference rooms as requested and manage office calendar
- Manage Office Supply orders
- Assist with kitchen maintenance
- Back up local point of contact for Physical IT: handle all office IT supplies and issues
- Serve as back up local point of contact for the EIC (Executive Innovation Center) team in HQ: help coordinate and plan customer facing meetings, preparing conference room and organizing presentation materials and customer gifts
- Serve as back up Emergency Coordinator for NYC office: coordinate fire drills, manage New York emergency evacuation team, and keep the office space safe for employees
- Properly address customer and employee concerns by reaching out to the right departments or individuals
- Work closely with IT and Security Departments
- Manage the local food program, lunch catering, and office food events (i.e. Bagel Tuesdays, coffee tasting, etc.)
- Help plan office team building events as needed
- Maintains relationship with property manager of local office location and vendor relationships: Plant, Office supplies, etc.
- Ensure the organization of the office is maintained and adjusts to the needs of a growing office
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate work in the required areas; maintain records and reports, communicate effectively, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Computer literate
- Ability to contribute successfully to cross functional teams
- Demonstrates organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to comfortably lift at least 35 lbs
- Self starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is pro active
- Must have a great can do attitude and willingness to complete the job
Read Full Job Description