Wow Specialist at Primary Kids
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:21 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Primary is a gender-free, inclusive kids clothing brand started by Galyn Bernard and Christina Carbonell in 2015. The company was founded on the idea that kids clothing should be affordable, feel amazing, and be free of logos and slogans so that all kids can truly shine. Our customers are incredibly passionate about our mission, leading to strong repeat metrics and one of the highest NPS scores in the industry (85+). We are laser-focused on building a strong, sustainable and profitable (!!) business, and hiring the best people to help us get there. Our company values kind and thoughtful self-starters who can think strategically and then work collaboratively with people across the organization to produce high-quality outcomes. We are also a very change-friendly group of people, and are always seeking fresh points of view to uncover ways we can improve our products, processes and team culture.
Company-sponsored health insurance
A 401k program (no matching just yet)
Three weeks of PTO (four weeks after two years at the company)
12 weeks of parental leave + 2 week ramp-up period afterward for all new parents
Bagel Thursdays and Frydays (yes it's what you think it is)
Primary School: a program that gives every employee $100 a month to spend on classes to help them grow (even if unrelated to their work).
We are looking for a versatile and empathetic problem solver to join our customer care team, with an emphasis on enriching experiences for potential and existing customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the voice of Primary, spending your days on the front lines servicing customers.
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, phone, and chat support to rapidly resolve issues, exceed expectations, and deliver outstanding customer support.
- Think creatively and passionately about ways to make customer interactions as meaningful as possible.
- Capture customer insights and work with marketing, tech, design, and product teams to improve the overall customer experience and better understand what triggers customers to contact us.
- You will answer product questions, give sizing advice, manage exchanges and returns, and help track down packages.
You Must Have
- Authentic passion for making customers really, really happy
- A quick and creative problem-solving mind
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Experience in retail sales and/or customer service
- A positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with all types of customer personalities
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail-orientation and high degree of organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Weekend and evening availability
We're Also Looking For:
- Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Zendesk experience is a plus
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Customer-centric orientation
- No sharp elbows. You thrive in a kind/collaborative environment
If you fit this description and are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description