PR and Communications Manager
You know how to communicate with the media via any medium. Your pitches are precise, and your speaking skills are top notch. You’re ready to execute all aspects of CB Insights’ PR strategy, and have a “get stuff done” attitude.
- Represent CB Insights to the media and the public by acting as a spokesperson
- Manage several in-bound requests from top-tier outlets every day
- Maintain strong relationships with press to secure coverage in key publications
- Grow our already robust media list
- Contribute to the development and execution of outbound PR initiatives
- Manage reporting on all PR initiatives
- Support the sourcing of world class moderators for CBI branded events
- Filter inbound speaking requests for our CEO and research team
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years PR experience at an agency or tech company
- Strong knowledge of PR tools and channels
- Able to establish/meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Superior organizational and problem solving skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!