Stash is investing, simplified. We are an investing platform that makes it easy for anyone to start with as little as $5. Through empowering our users with education and guidance, we help investors learn the basics so they can do it themselves. At Stash, we are working toward a future where investors are as diverse as our world.
Stash is looking for a dedicated, motivated, and entrepreneurial Product Manager to help grow the team and product.
Our ideal candidate has proven experience launching successful software products in consumer-facing companies, is a master at developing creative solutions to hard problems and evangelizes ideas with ease. If you are an open communicator with a passion for data-driven decision making and you are excited about changing the world of investing, Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Synthesize and juggle inputs/ideas from across the organization, turning suggestions and critiques into potential outcomes and solutions
- Analyze data and gain meaningful insights to drive successful iterations and identify opportunities
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to resolve conflicts, generate ideas and converge on a project that the whole team can be proud of and learn from
- Communicate openly across the team and org regarding the status of projects in development, as well as results post-launch
- Define specifications in a straightforward, understandable and detailed fashion
- Manage projects in a highly organized, flexible manner while staying focused on mission-critical scope
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years working in product management at a mobile B2C software company
- Demonstrated A/B testing skills on tools such as Optimizely, Sitespect or similar
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of sprint planning & prioritization
- Experience with funnel and conversion analysis in tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment or similar
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with marketing in product personalization, campaign management
- Excitement and passion to innovate in finance using B2C constructs
- Demonstrated user science and user empathy by having conducted primary research with UX tools and worked on storyboarding and/or story mapping
- A proven track record of launching and iterating on successful products
- Experience rallying people around controversial or unconventional directions/solutions
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
*No recruiters, please