Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing how we show and describe the value of Yotpo. You will be an expert on the product, compiling and constructing industry use cases, demoing the product, and producing engaging stories that emphasize Yotpo’s value to our customers. You will work directly with our customers to channel their stories into case studies, videos, and presentations. You will create positioning and messaging that highlight insight from the high-level value of how customer content transforms B2C marketing, down to the specific features and use-cases of our Product.
- Create product positioning, value propositions, stories, and messaging that resonate with the buying audience.
- Ensure that your messaging is effectively used across all internal and external communication, through sales, customer success, retention, partners, and various marketing teams.
- Participate in the launch of new products and features, and explain why new capabilities matter to customers and prospects.
- Guide the execution of marketing campaigns, production of marketing content and sales collateral to best demonstrate the value of Yotpo.
- Write and produce key pieces of content.
- Speak in webinars and industry events.
- 3+ years in a high-tech product marketing or outbound product management role.
- Exceptional writing skills that emphasize storytelling.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills.
- A deep understanding of product and how it connects with customers’ business environment and needs.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders while maintaining ownership and pushing forward delivery.
- Contagious energy and enthusiasm, that reflect on our teams and customers.
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- We recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- Support of a robust and well-trained Sales Development Representative team.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Sales Managers.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.