Product Marketing Manager
What You'll Do
- Identify key user and market needs. Go deep on understanding prospective customers. Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product strategy.
- Be responsible for the narrative. Craft the messaging and positioning to be used across all our products and pages. Test and optimize across target audiences working closely with brand and growth marketing teams to figure out innovative ways to communicate
- Drive the go-to-market strategy. Build and scale the go-to-market plan for new free courses and new Pro Intensives, including marketing assets, proof points, launches and feature updates.
- Develop education and engagement campaigns. Build and execute campaigns that dramatically impact in adoption and engagement working with the CRM and paid marketing teams.
- Tell the product story. Be the product point-of-contact with PR and social teams to craft the benefits of Codecademy.
What You Need
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful of go-to-market, demand generation and growth strategies with your fingerprints all over them - you’re deeply proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- Experience working with a cross-functional product team. Expertise handling partners with diverse needs and perspectives.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- Extraordinary at analytical market research. You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- Comfortable with user research and data. You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Execution-focused: You’re biased toward action, a phenomenal collaborator and master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Codecademy’s mission and a desire to learn to code yourself.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.