Product Training Manager
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Sales Enablement team’s primary responsibility within the Revenue Operations team is to ensure that all customer-facing Yext employees are fully trained, equipped, and prepared to accomplish their goals in selling and supporting the Yext platform.
Yext is seeking a Product Training Manager to join our team. The goal of this role is to ensure that every customer-facing member of the Yext team fully understands Yext’s products and services and can speak to how they work, how customers are using them, and how they deliver value. This role will tackle how to best train on Yext’s rapidly expanding portfolio of products and services, particularly in the Yext New Hire Onboarding Program, ongoing reinforcement while new employees ramp up, new product & service roll outs and self-service product training libraries.
- Be an internal subject matter expert on the Yext product portfolio
- Specialize in how to train on technical material effectively
- Maximize the effectiveness of product training time
- Incorporate dynamic, interactive experiences into product training to improve learning & retention
- Build out libraries of self-service training content
- BA/BS Degree
- Extremely high level of curiosity
- Ability to quickly understand complex concepts
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easily understood language
- Thoughtful on different learning styles
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves”
- Ability to build relationships across multiple departments and work cross-functionally
- SaaS and/or digital market experience
- Prior experience in Sales Enablement, Training, Sales, Account Management or Marketing
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.