Analytics Products Associate
The Analytics Products Team solves complex enterprise-wide technical challenges, as a core part an Analytics Products Associate leverages cutting-edge technology to design and develop processes & applications used by product and operations teams. They will develop data management, software engineering and analytical skills through data cleansing, data analysis, predictive modeling, and data visualization & reporting.
What you’ll do
- Leverage cutting-edge technology to design and develop processes & applications used by product and operations teams in order to provide healthcare clients analytics to measure and optimize their marketing campaigns
- Master core parts of the Crossix technology platform to serve as expert product support for Crossix analysts and other staff
- Help to implement and optimize new technical architecture and methodologies
- Leverage current Crossix tech stack technologies including, SQL, Python, R, AWS, and other proprietary data mining software
- Implement machine learning algorithms to support Crossix’s propensity modeling platform and other dynamic analyses
- Assist in the onboarding and evaluation of new types of health care, media, and consumer data to generate key insights
- Employ and develop advanced analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Build expertise in media and healthcare related subject matter areas like digital advertising, electronic health records, etc.
- Develop data management and analytical skills through data cleansing, data analysis, predictive modeling, and data visualization & reporting
- Assist analyses on large data sets of health and consumer data to assess marketing effectiveness, uncover insights to drive optimization decisions, or support planning and strategies
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teams while working on innovative, data-driven projects
- Participate in both product development efforts and company-wide initiatives
- Work with client services and analyst teams to identify opportunities for improvements in Crossix analytics products
- Troubleshoot data anomalies and inconsistencies with analysts
- Assist in development, testing, training, and rollout of new methodologies and tools
- Work in an agile development environment by, gathering constant stakeholder feedback, delivering value quickly, and continuously improving team processes
What You’ve Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- College degree with strong academic performance
- STEM background preferred, or general passion for working with technology
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Competency in relational databasing, programming and/or scripting languages
- Recent College Grads encouraged
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.