API Product Manager
Our API Product Manager will be reporting directly to our Chief Product Officer, and will be deeply involved in defining and executing Quovo’s product growth over the coming months. Our API PM will create detailed strategic plans, product roadmaps, and milestones, while working cross-functionally to drive product initiatives to market. Once launched, our API PM will seek improvements to products by utilizing client feedback and market research.
- Deep understanding of client needs, competitive products, and market trends through client interaction and market research
- Define, own, and communicate product strategy, milestones, roadmap, and releases in conjunction with business needs
- Determine and manage product priorities, including new features, iterations, and bug fixes
- Drive product direction alignment with internal and external stakeholders, including other products, customer success, business development, and marketing
- Own and create product management and developer documentation
- 3 years experience managing a product through the full life-cycle
- Undergraduate Computer Science degree is a must
- Experience leading and effectively managing a complex platform that is highly reliable and scalable.
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technical resources
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving mindset, with a proven track record managing complex projects in a fast paced environment with pressure and deadlines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to prioritize well and drive a team
Nice to Haves:
- Experience and understanding in financial services