Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As the Associate Manager, Growth Analytics, you will play a critical role in shaping our paid marketing strategy through developing tools and dashboards that empower the team to make more data-informed decisions. You will be responsible for surfacing data needs across the growth team and then collaborate with product, engineering, and data to build towards solutions. This role will report into the Senior Director of Growth and will be responsible for tackling data requests ranging from ad-hoc paid marketing analyses to establishing long term data requirements for launching programmatic display advertising.
Who are you? You are a data-savvy, detailed-oriented growth strategist or marketer with hands-on experience managing digital marketing campaigns. Your SQL and Excel skills are strong and you are comfortable with financial data—you live and breathe cohort analyses, modeling payback, and digging deep into user journey data to surface pertinent and actionable insights. You are excited to leverage data to transform the way we acquire and communicate with our patients to improve their experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product, data, and finance teams to test additional pricing and discounting strategies, ensuring growth and pay-back parameters are correctly balanced
- Responsible for data oversight across growth team’s experimentation efforts, partnering with internal data teams to unlock a deeper understanding of our experiments’ impact on conversion, retention, and LTV
- Collaborate with wider growth team to surface marketing analytics needs and work with data/product teams to prioritize and develop additional pipelines/tooling to support these asks
- Leverage descriptive and predictive analytics to inform ongoing paid marketing channel optimizations and future growth initiatives
- Become the steward of our growth marketing stack, ensuring our technical platforms, dashboards, and reports are evolving with the increasing complexity of our business
- Regularly communicate learnings and opportunities to senior leadership, developing buy-in for future tests and ensuring wins/losses are tactfully surfaced
- Become growth team’s voice in technical conversations pertaining to experimentation frameworks, data pipelines, and marketing attribution
What You Bring to the Team:
- At least 2-4 years of experience working within a growth, marketing, data, or strategy function
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with experience working with large, complex data sets using SQL, R, etc.
- Prior experience working with marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Mixpanel, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate statistical information to technical and business stakeholders alike
- Comfort in collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at learning new skills and technologies
- You are hard-working, get along well with others, and don’t mind dad jokes
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.