Associate Product Analyst at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Associate Product Analyst to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our engagement products, including the Peloton Bike, Tread, and Digital Apps. The Associate Product Analyst will work with Product Managers to better understand how users are interacting with Peloton products and to inform and evaluate new products, features, and experiences developed by the Product Development Team.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Partner with Product Analysts and Product Managers on monitoring ongoing product usage and software features’ launch metrics
- Create interactive dashboards in product analytics SaaS tools (e.g. Amplitude) to give Product Owners and stakeholders a meaningful and consistent understanding of user behavior trends and patterns
- Assist UX Research and Market Research stakeholders with sampling for survey / research recruitment
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Brand Marketing teams on identifying user cohorts for engagement and retention campaign outreach
- Conduct user acceptance testing for new software features’ tracking instrumentation and contribute to the maintenance of a clean and up-to-date tracking schema documentation
- Have up to 2 years of full-time or internship experience with a focus on product analytics, data analytics, business intelligence, or adjacent areas (or an academic / research focus in a similar field).
- Are skilled in Excel / Google Sheets and have a high level of comfort in using these tools for data analysis and data storytelling via such features as: charts, pivot tables, conditional, lookup, and reference formulas.
- Have basic SQL skills for data extraction (filtering, sorting and grouping, aggregation, simple joins).
- Are hands-on with the main statistical concepts used in exploratory data analysis (EDA): mean, median, percentile, distribution, variance etc.
- Have some experience in data storytelling via creating infographics, presentations, dashboards.
- Are thorough in your work and research.
- Are curious: love breaking down and tackling complex problems and continuously learning.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Are interested in learning more about product management and software product design and growing within the product analytics space.
AS A BONUS:
- Previous exposure to software product management and/or UX/UI design (via reading, coursework, internships).
- Experience working with SaaS analytics and BI tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or similar.
- Advanced SQL skills (complex joins, CTE, window functions etc.) and/or basic Python skills (e.g. numpy/pandas for data preparation and EDA).
- High-level understanding of A/B-testing principles and methods.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.