Associate Product Manager, Coaching Product at noom
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology-powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. This Product role will focus on increasing the impact of Noom Coaching (a key aspect of the Noom program) on users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on research, analysis, and new product development around user behavior, psychology, and coaching to develop new coaching experiences for Noom user.
- Work within Noom’s data-driven Product team to develop and execute experiments to increase coaching impact on Noom users, with a specific focus on improving our experiment process from idea generation to execution and analysis.
- Work with the coaching team to understand and document current internal processes, reports, and systems and streamline or automate them.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a business strategy or operations role with a focus on data-driven analysis and operational improvements.
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills. Ability to take an ambiguous problem, use data-informed brainstorming, identify goals and clear metrics, and drive a team to deliver on those goals.
- Technical background not required, but must demonstrate ability to clearly envision, document,and share technical requirements with Product and Engineering (limited experience OK, but must show the capacity for this).
- Can learn to operate within and eventually run data and metrics-based experimentation, measurement, and prioritization processes.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively, build trust, and drive results with many varied stakeholders across engineering, coaching, product, and research/design.
- Prior experience or at least high interest in behavioral psychology a plus.
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. Our Engineering team is at the forefront of this challenge, solving complex technical problems that center around habits, behavior, and lifestyle.