Associate Product Manager, eDiscovery (Remote) at Onna
* This role can be on-site/hybrid remote in our San Francisco, North Carolina, or New York offices, as well as fully remote from the US.
* You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.
Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform enables our customers and partners to quickly find what they need with context that generates insights and knowledge, and powers better decision-making. Connectors to the world's most trusted SaaS services like Slack, Zoom, Teams and Dropbox collect information which is then indexed and passed through a number of machine-learning and natural language processing engines to extract meaning and insight. Through a unique combination of enterprise search capabilities and Al-powered context awareness, customers discover insight from multiple sources quickly and easily.
And Onna's eDiscovery product provides our customers with the tools to analyze and investigate the data collected for individuals involved in an investigation. More info about this product here: https://vimeo.com/573045356
As an eDiscovery Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the roadmap for one or more product areas, including lifecycle management, leading ideation and innovation, and delivering performance through a cross-functional team. You will work with your Product Manager and other product leaders to ensure that the business value is well articulated, communicated, and understood by customers and internal stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Work with your Product Manager and other key stakeholders, taking direction as appropriate, but ultimately owning responsibility for your product areas
- Collaborate with other product leaders, and key stakeholders throughout the organization to execute the strategy for the products you work on
- Develop a deep understanding of users’ needs and become an expert in the customers and users of the product you work on
- Manage the product backlog related to development, including new product features and enhancements to existing product components based on customer needs and product vision
- Recommend business-building opportunities, including product enhancements, interface improvements, business development ideas, marketing tactics, etc
- Participate in rich discovery processes, including market opportunities, user/customer research and prototyping to identify, evaluate and define features and functionality that are valuable to your users
- Create clear, concise, and complete user stories; grow and refine product backlog working with your Product Manager(s) to prioritize against short- and long-term value delivery
Who you are:
- 2+ years of Product Management/ Business Analyst experience or equivalent, ideally with SaaS products.
- eDiscovery experience is not required; however, it would be a strong plus if you did.
- Solid experience with AGILE development methodologies
- You must possess a unique blend of business, technical and analytical skills
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development, writing use cases, user stories and detailed acceptance criteria
- Thrive in a self-start environment where you accomplish company and product goals through teamwork
- Experience in gathering detailed product requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Must be able to evaluate and make recommendations that balance business priorities against the needs of customers, users, internal stakeholders, and business partners
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About us, our product, and our funding:
We're Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today's businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We've built the world's first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world's leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today's most popular workplace applications.
Our growing list of integrations features tools that are essential to our customers’ daily workflows like Slack, Zoom and Dropbox. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization's proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
We're a distributed team with locations in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse, and many remote team members throughout the US. Onna is actively growing and we're thrilled to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment that is collaborative, flexible, fast-paced, and lighthearted.
Onna aspires to be a place where people can bring their whole selves to work. We value empathy, grit, and balancing a sense of ownership of our work alongside appreciation for our teammate's accomplishments and effort. Your career growth is important, and we'll provide you with the tools, resources, and manager support to gain experience and further develop your skills.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.