Associate Product Manager - Growth & Support at Bread
Bread, a division of Alliance Data, is a technology-driven payments company that partners with merchants and partners to personalize payment options for their customers. Bread integrates directly with merchants on their ecommerce site and gives them a single platform that lets them offer more ways to pay over time. Bread’s full-funnel recommendation engine serves up the right options at the right time, empowering merchants to sell more, improve conversion, and lift average-order-value. To learn more, please visit breadpayments.com.
Bread has enormous and engaging technical challenges. We need to verify online identity, predict fraud, and approve and price credit while providing a beautiful and frictionless consumer experience, all in real time. Our product team is seasoned, talented, agile, and quickly growing. We are looking to hire an Associate Product Manager to join the current product team in continuing to build out our core platform, product, and teams.
You will be part of our Growth & Support team focused on easing the adaptability and consumption of our services for Bread's partners and merchants. This includes designing frameworks & strategies for delivery & upkeep of integrations with new third parties, defining which eCommerce platforms to support and in what manner, and assisting with the launch of new product offerings. The solutions implemented by the Partnership Growth squad are critical to our merchant and partner experience, as they are often the first experience that they will have with Bread, setting the tone for all future engagements.
Your Role at Bread:
- You will manage a product suite of apps, plugins and extensions for various eCommerce platforms to ensure that Bread’s offerings are up to date, robustly tested and deployed to relevant marketplaces
- Keep up to date on the evolution of the eCommerce platform space to inform the team on relevant updates, functionality or shifts that we may need to react to or take advantage of.
- Establish platform-specific release cycles, communication to stakeholders about upcoming releases and importance level
- Own relationships with our external development vendors
- Triage bugfix requests for modifications from the support or merchant success teams
- Collaborate with Merchant Success, Support and Partnerships to gather feature requests for future releases
What we are looking for:
- Efficient project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and communicate results
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to quickly distill core issues into succinct and tailored messages for audiences across all management levels
- Technically knowledgeable with a strong understanding of and experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Being able to foresee/predict potential challenges and obstacles and being able to handle them effectively.
- Optimism, curiosity, kindness and a strong sense of urgency
Nice to have:
- Experience working in distributed teams and in regulated industries
- Experience in the eCommerce space with one or more of the following eCommerce platforms: Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, WooCommerce