Vimeo OTT is an industry-leading platform that lets content owners launch a Netflix-like video streaming service with ease. We power thousands of streaming services with millions of viewers using our apps on the web as well as native mobile and TV platforms.
As an Associate Product Manager of Vimeo OTT’s Analytics team, you would work alongside the Sr Product Manager of Analytics as well as Engineering to improve the analytics that our content owners use to run their streaming service.
What you’ll do:
- Investigate and resolve any issues related to analytics by analyzing our data sources via SQL and Looker.
- Work closely with the Sr. Product Manager of Analytics to create and manage a product roadmap that supports our overall goals and strategy.
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, user stories, and success criteria.
- Work closely with Product Design and Engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development; lead rollout of new releases in partnership with Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Observe industry trends and analyze competitors.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 1+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Data Analyst.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team as well as with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Hands-on experience analyzing data including writing your own SQL queries and/or creating charts in Looker (or other data visualization tools).
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs