Associate Product Manager, OTT Payments at Vimeo
Vimeo OTT is an industry-leading platform that lets content owners launch a Netflix-like video streaming service with ease. We power thousands of streaming services with millions of viewers using our apps on the web as well as native mobile and TV platforms!
Vimeo is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join Vimeo OTT’s Payments team. You would work alongside the Principal Product Manager of Payments as well as Engineering to advance the payments stack that our content owners use to monetize their streaming service.
What you’ll do:
- Investigate and respond to client issues related to payments from the Support JIRA board and/or ad-hoc client requests
- Work with stakeholders to spec new product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, user stories, and success criteria
- Track progress of feature development and lead rollout of new feature from MVP to General Availability
- Support the Principal Product Manager of Payments on research and development of payments strategy that drives the creation of the product roadmap
- Observe industry trends and analyze competitors
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 1+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Extremely empathetic with customers and internal partners e.g. Finance
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Super collaborative with others and believe in team-based approach to problem solving
- Highly data oriented, with an eye for detail and organization
- Strong communication and the ability to work effectively within the team as well as with partners throughout the organization
- Hands-on experience analyzing data including writing your own SQL queries and/or creating charts in Looker (or other data visualization tools)
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Previous payments experience is nice to have but not required
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs