Associate Product Manager
Associate Product Manager, Program Crews
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The program crews are responsible for providing the WW Programs and tools that inspire healthy habits and make adopting them easier for everyone. The WW Program consists of food, activity and mindset.
As an Associate Product Manager on the program crews, you'll own a key part of the overall experience that helps our members build and sustain healthy habits, as well as internal tools that support those member-facing experiences. You'll work cross-functionally to drive and execute a product strategy to dramatically improve the current experience. Your work will directly impact our members' experience.
- Drive transparency and collaboration among business partners to gain alignment needed for product development, and partner with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences
- Triage and assess value of feature requests, develop use cases, and prioritize stories and themes to ensure the work focuses on maximizing value and alignment with product strategy.
- Run meetings and facilitate requirements gathering from cross-functional working groups
- Integrate competitive research, analytics, usability studies, user research and feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as wants
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing)
- Act as product owner to define new functionality, write user stories and acceptance criteria, and groom stories with developers and designers
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and related scrum ceremonies
- Coordinate with other product teams on new product/platform launches and to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience
- Plan and deliver go-to-market needs, like documentation or training to internal staff to support launches
- 1+ years of an agile product management experience in a similar role
- Experience and passion for food, fitness and health
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
- Comfortable with technology and the ability to partner closely with engineers to solve problems
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Experience working for a startup, or as a designer, engineer or analyst a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.