Associate Product Manager
EMPLOYER NAME: Peloton Interactive, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Associate Product Manager
JOB DUTIES: Associate Product Manager will assist in analysis of needs of Peloton software users and contribute to continuous improvement of existing software in order to address such needs. Will aid Product Director in collecting, analyzing, modeling and simulating data about customer needs, and contribute to planning of development of Peloton software in a manner that optimizes responsiveness to user needs and usage patterns. Duties include:
- Collect and analyze data and information regarding user needs and usage patterns of Peloton’s software applications. This includes the following tasks:
- Monitor key performance indicators relating to software design specifications and areas for potential improvement on basis of consumer information.
- Conduct data modeling and analysis of customer software usage to identify potential operational problems and ascertain user requirements.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, project managers and other key stakeholders in setting strategies for increasing the responsiveness of Peloton’s computer systems to consumer needs. This includes the following tasks:
- Help key stakeholders and decision makers plan and execute short term queue and long-term goals and flow chart for Peloton software product development based on analysis of product improvement and competitive landscape models, and understanding of optimal business outcomes.
- Document software design and development procedures based on product strategy and feature requirements.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to create software wireframe and prototypes based on user requirements.
- Develop testing and validation procedures and models to assess success of new software feature releases and test software performance. This includes the following tasks:
- Develop and evaluate A/B and beta testing procedures around new software feature releases.
Troubleshoot software performance issues by identifying, defining, and ticketing feature iterations and bug fixes.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in computer science, design and technology, or related field and one year of experience in job offered or any positions in which required experience was acquired. Professional experience must include:
- Analysis of software user needs and definition of requirements based thereon.
- Assessment of feasibility of developing required software design within time and resource constraints.
- Conferring and working with other functions to understand and respond to software performance requirements and limitations, including experience communicating user software requirements to software engineers.
- Working with Python on development of interactive software application prototypes.
JOB LOCATION: 125 W. 25th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO: Mail resume c/o Christina Ellis, 125 W. 25th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001. Include reference "RE: Associate Product Manager".