Associate Product Manager
As the Associate Product Manager of New Products, you will own elements of the products through development, launch and beyond. New Products are launching joint products as Veeva and Crossix, looking to bring value to customers in the new areas.
You will help shape the future of the products. Your role is directly responsible with clear ownership to product design, development, and launch. You’ll be focused on bringing a valuable MVP to customers, including roadmap planning, feature design, product specifications, and overall ensuring customer success through user experience centric design.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about product development from the early stages and can envision how Crossix and Veeva can bring joint products to bring more value to customers.
What You’ll Do
- Translate product roadmap into product features, including establishing quantitative and qualitative metrics to prioritize enhancements
- Support release and sprint planning to ensure product enhancements support customers at the right time and the right sequence
- Be the voice of the customer to design product capabilities that meet customer/market needs
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Engineering and Product Management to ensure products are built and delivered with quality
- Author high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Work with customers on product delivery and ensure customers success
What You’ve Done
- 2-4 years hands-on Product Management experience, technical services, or other related positions
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical field
- Comfortable working at an abstract level, able to work independently, and quick learner
- Proven record of high performance and achievements in past positions
- Energized by working through complex problems and bringing innovation to products
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong, productive, team-based relationships
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
Nice-to-have: experience in the Life Sciences industry, SaaS and/or enterprise products, and/or with Veeva CRM.
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.