We are looking for an ambitious Associate Product Manager who is passionate about simplifying healthcare and eager to learn about the intricacies of designing, launching, and supporting a complex data product. You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our existing data products by understanding their usage and impact, identifying gaps in our feature sets, and driving the incorporation of new data to fill those gaps. You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality, accuracy, and coverage of Ribbon’s core data asset.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we're looking for in this role
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, high-feedback environment (e.g. product, engineering, consulting, banking). If you’re a new grad, you have extensive internship experience in one or more of these fields.
- You thrive in ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you push forward to find creative solutions.
- You are excited about data and enjoy working in the weeds of messy and complicated datasets.
- You are extraordinarily detail oriented.
- You have the technical capacity to work with engineering and analytics teams and can learn new technologies quickly.
- You value feedback and reflection.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and effectively organize and convey your thoughts and ideas.
- You love solving difficult problems for users and teammates.
- Maintain and enhance our products: Ensure the quality, coverage, and usability of our existing products by identifying and addressing their gaps.
- Operationalize data: Map disparate data sources, troubleshoot data discrepancies/bugs, and build product to optimize these processes at scale.
- Build new products: Take new products from inception to launch.
- Analyze and organize: Conduct rigorous analysis of internal and external data to formulate strong perspectives and plan for team-wide product development.
- Bring order to chaos: Help build operational processes across our product and engineering teams that will enable us to move faster and track progress.
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]