Associate Product Manager at Clyde
Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout, so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
As an Associate Product Manager you will work closely with every function across the organization to create compelling products that delight our customers. You'll constantly work to balance customer experience and technical feasibility while maximizing business impact.
You will help build products that empower retailers to sell product protection and provide transparent, intuitive, and delightful experiences for their customers. This role will be an integral part of the founding product team as we work to build the best product in the extended warranty space.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of customers through research, data analytics and experimentation
- Lead end to end product development with a squad to deliver key initiatives on the roadmap
- Work with the Product and Engineering team to translate high-level concepts into iterative deliverables
- Translate qualitative and quantitative feedback into product requirements
- Generate detailed requirements documentation and socialize them across the organization
This is the position for you if...
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are proven at breaking down problems and building consensus
- You are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are able to lead the room while applying active listening
What We Look For
- 1+ years of product experience at a software company (or similar relevant experience)
- Fluency with the agile methodologies
- A self starter seeking ownership
- Strong oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design preferred
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design lead organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.