Associate Product Manager at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Associate Product Manager to push the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our software products in order to drive member engagement: ensuring Peloton users have a seamless, fun, engaging, and consistent home workout experience. This person will report to and directly support a Product Manager on the Software Engagement team and work closely with other product managers, designers, project managers, and engineers to push features forward.
- Support the Product Manager in the development of new features and the optimization of existing features owned by the Connected Fitness, Digital and API development teams.
- Translate product requirements and reported bugs into tickets in Jira.
- Work closely with engineers as they complete tickets and participate in UAT to review.
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups.
- Generate detailed requirements documentation and socialize them with Product, Engineering and possibly other stakeholders.
- Work with product analysts on event design and implementation and review relevant dashboards.
- Develop relationships with the Content, Production and Marketing teams.
- 1+ years of Software Product Management experience (or similar relevant experience)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Passionate about the member experience
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience working with an agile scrum engineering team.
- Experience working directly with visual/UI designers, UX researchers and product analysts.
- Experience working on a consumer Software product with integrated hardware.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, content streaming or other related fields.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.