Associate Product Manager at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Associate Product Manager to push the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our software products in order to drive member engagement: ensuring Peloton users have a seamless, fun, engaging, and consistent home workout experience. This person will report to and directly support a Product Manager on the Software Engagement team and work closely with other product managers, designers, project managers, and engineers to push features forward.
- Support the Product Manager in the development of new features and the optimization of existing features owned by the Connected Fitness, Digital and API development teams.
- Translate product requirements and reported bugs into tickets in Jira.
- Work closely with engineers as they complete tickets and participate in UAT.
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups.
- Generate detailed requirements documentation and socialize them with Product, Engineering and possibly other stakeholders.
- Work with product analysts on event design and implementation and review relevant dashboards.
- Develop relationships with the Content, Production and Marketing teams.
- 1+ years of Software Product Management experience (or similar relevant experience)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Passionate about the member experience
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience working with an agile scrum engineering team.
- Experience working directly with visual/UI designers, UX researchers and product analysts.
- Experience working on a consumer Software product with integrated hardware.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, content streaming or other related fields.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.