Associate Product Marketing Manager at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:39 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, July 8, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva R&D Product Marketing team. This person will support the team in developing qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales, and professional services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success.
What You'll Do
- Work with the global marketing team to support and execute creative, cohesive, and integrated marketing programs
- Create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, articles, case studies, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the product to the marketplace
- Support team with product launch activities
- Support team in updating customer and sales collateral and managing the marketing asset library
- Maintain competitive intelligence matrix for commercial solutions
- Manage updates to internal product solutions resources site
- 1+ years of marketing or communications experience with a heavy focus on writing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with individuals to accomplish a task
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels
- Self-motivated, creative, and analytical
- Highly organized, responsive and accountable
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, and must enjoy fast-paced work environments
- Bachelor's degree required
Nice to Have
- 1-year enterprise software product marketing experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.