Associate, Product Operations at DoorDash
DoorDash Drive is our hyper-growth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers and retailers across the United States and Canada. The Associate, Product Operations will work with top restaurant brands to devise and execute the strategy to build and grow the business across the US and Canada. The best candidates will be self-motivated, resourceful, and have interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
What you’ll do
- Grow the product line — directly support Adoptions and Partnerships Managers in building and growing a book of business within the DoorDash Drive product line; drive the sales, adoption, and account management lifecycle
- Improve operations — work closely with your partners from Sales, Product, Engineering, Support and other teams to solve key operational challenges for our partners and execute solutions
- Scale learnings — establish best practices and organizational efficiencies for how to effectively manage Drive Partnerships. Develop new initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team’s productivity
- Business development – Develop and foster deep relationships with top priority partners to iterate and grow the business
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of various programs and experiments
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company.
- Humble — you’re willing to get your hands dirty and you’re open to feedback
- Generalist – You seek exposure to different types of problems and want to try your hand at different sides of the business
- Problem Solver – You have a talent for synthesizing complex problems, can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- Persuasive — you’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash Drive will bring to their business
- Adaptable — things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ years of consulting, finance, strategy, business development or operations experience
- Experience working directly with users to build reports, dashboards and solving questions with data
- SQL experience is a plus
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Client-facing experience a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.