Associate, Product Strategy and Operations at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the design, socialization, and implementation of a product delivery framework for a rapidly growing technology firm in partnership with the Director of Product Strategy
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Client Delivery teams to refine and improve the Unqork platform by mining insights and trends from internal and external sources
- Prioritize product change requests in cooperation with the client-facing teams based on issue volume, members impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics
- Drive readiness for new features by coordinating communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop metrics to measure and improve decision-making
- Drive cross-functional alignment across the organization by fostering collaborative communication and problem-solving
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience in Management Consulting or Project Management, preferably with a Big Four firm
- Experience delivering transformational projects for large corporate technology or financial services firms
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of SQL and data visualization tools
- Technology industry experience.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and ownership
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.