Business Product Specialist
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As a Business Product Specialist, you will be working cross-functionally with our sales and marketing teams, designers, solutions architects and engineers to deliver innovative solutions and empower the Unqork community
- Lead configuration, development and build of potential use cases and templates using Unqork’s platform
- Set organizational standards for and champion best practices and scalability in the Pre-Sales process
- Partner key stakeholders to develop and drive key initiative focused around Standardization and establish repeatable processes
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impacts/accelerates customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with internal teams and key client stakeholders
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical and enjoy solving complicated problems
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented
- Think abstractly and be tactical when needed, enjoy both strategic projects as well as rolling up your sleeves
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent, self-motivated and have strong ability to quickly context-switch
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology/operation role
- Exposure to technical topics and/or software development
- Comfortable interacting with Business Leaders, Sales Leads, Technical Engineers, and Product Managers
- Experience interacting with senior-level executives
- Experience in data analysis and database querying (SQL or XLS expertise), HTML, or CSS
- Experience in leading complex operational and strategic initiatives, with strong product and user experience exposure, or in Product Management
- Experience in practical business modeling or financial modeling
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management team
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.