Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies.
IAS (Integral Ad Science) seeks a Chief Product Officer (CPO). The new executive will lead the charge, collaborating with executives including the Chief Technology Officer, the Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Revenue Officer in delivering compelling, scalable products in support of the company’s continued growth. The CPO will have deep industry experience in advertising technology, video/CTV, digital marketing and/or digital media. They will have a firm understanding of the technology that powers the digital advertising ecosystem which includes, but is not limited to, (i) Ad Serving technology, (ii) Programmatic, and (iii) Attribution.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a strong capacity to execute and has a proven track record of building and growing teams and a calm approach to resolving issues.
The Chief Product Officer will:
- Drive product strategy and execution
- Ensure effective product roadmap planning and delivery
- Further develop, enhance and mature the product management processes
- Lead, mentor, and develop the product team
They will exhibit these competencies:
- Strategic Orientation – Demonstrate ability as a strategic thinker and business partner. Will have contributed not only to the product management and product engineering organizations, but also will have become a strategic partner with business leaders. Will have both identified opportunities for applying innovation and effectively prioritize opportunities for business impact.
- Strong Communication Skills – Have a proven ability to address and persuade multiple constituencies, including senior management. The selected candidate will prize transparency and proactively and clearly communicate with internal and external parties, ensuring priorities, trade-offs and choices are understood.
- Results Orientation – Have a proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented individual who balances planning and iterating. Will embrace an appropriate rigor and discipline while remaining flexible for a fast-paced environment.
- Collaboration and Influencing – Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, relationship orientation and listening. Uses a team approach to solve problems with peers and leverages networks to gain market insight and access.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.