Client Services Specialist, Nifty Gateway at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
The Department: Customer Support
Our Customer Support team is a group of highly talented and dynamic contributors. Each individual ensures that our customers have the best experience possible when they need help, have a question, or provide feedback. The team efficiently manages all inbound service requests and communications with customers during the onboarding process, and are increasingly contributing to outbound communications. While their main focus is retail customers, they are progressively interacting with institutional customers. During periods of low-service volume, the team also eagerly takes on support-centric projects. This role is spec
The Role: Client Services Specialist
High value clients have special expectations, and navigating high value customer relationships takes a specific set of skills. We are looking for people who have worked with high value clients in the past and can help us keep high value Nifty Gateway clients happy.
At Gemini, our Client Services Specialists work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced and evolving industry. They ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction, with a specific focus on our highest value clients. We are looking for a brilliant, self-motivated, personable hands-on individual who is hungry and eager to learn. The ideal candidate is a highly organized detail-oriented, self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact and the ability to work through the unexpected. They are excited for a unique opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting and growing company.
- Build relationships with value customers, understand their expectations and help them address issues as they arise
- Manage flows of inbound customer requests from high value clients via email, chat and phone
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve resolution
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and working with them to resolve the issue
- Listen to feedback from high value customers to determine needs
- Work with interdisciplinary teams (i.e. Engineering, Compliance, Security), escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate parties to establish protocol on new processes
- 1-4 years experience in supporting high value clients
- Experience and comfort with solving complex problems from end-to-end
- Comfort with flexible hours, including weekends, for comprehensive support coverage
- Familiar with ticket management systems, such as Zendesk
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.