Consumer Products Associate - TEMP
We inspire healthy habits for real life.
WW offers a range of Consumer Products to help people live a healthier lifestyle. We have products available globally in WW channels, grocery/mass retail, and online on WW.com/shop as well as on Amazon. It is the role of the Consumer Products group at WW to create, manage, market and merchandise those products, with this opportunity to be focused on product development and promotional activities in WW studio locations.
We are seeking a six-month temporary role to assist the US Consumer Products team develop and execute consumer products launches and promotions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the New Product Development (NPD) process for assigned products including from writing project briefs and reviewing prototypes/samples to working closely with internal and external partners in order to launch superior consumable and non-consumable products.
- Work with external agencies in creating best in class packaging, and marketing & promotional materials giving design direction and WW approved content, and manage the approval process for all assigned project packaging.
- Work with project manager to provide updates to cross functional teams on weekly calls, including WW Canada, to execute projects with excellence.
- Work with managers, finance team, and supply chain department on product plans, promotional execution, distribution strategies, and inventory planning for all products.
- Draft field communication regarding Studio products; this includes liaising with customer experience team and provide all content for national service providers and members in a timely manner.
- This includes internal web sites, promotion/price signs, pricing pages, activation of SKUs in the WW POS systems
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to assist with any merchandise initiatives at WW retail/center locations including establishing guidelines, communication to execution.
- Assist in maintaining budget files including issuing PO's for team projects.
- Provide support to senior managers and execute key projects on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 year's work experience, with at least two years in a Marketing role, preferably within a CPG environment
- Experience working with food brands strongly preferred
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as this is a very collaborative, global work environment