About the Job
Great Jones is looking for an Customer Experience manager to help us deliver an exceptional customer experience to our owners and residents. We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about customer experience, is excited about digging into the weeds of processes and touchpoints across the customer journey, and is motivated by the opportunity to build & define team the culture of our growing Customer Experience function. To be successful in this role, you must be able to think strategically and be able to execute quickly.
What you’ll do:
- Help to define our customer support strategy - establish our business standards and metrics-based evaluation framework
- Get into the weeds with our product and ops team to build a highly cost-effective customer support system
- Manage sensitive or high-value customer interactions
- Evaluate external tools and vendors as necessary. Assist with implementations of new CX systems and platforms, as needed.
- Develop into a people manager at Great Jones, leading a team of employees excited about delivering high-quality support, in line with our company values
This is a hands-on role and we’re looking for someone who is motivated about what we’re building and eager to grow with our team.
Who you are
- Customer Focused - you remain focused on the customer experience at all times and understand the strategic importance of customer service to our organization
- Excellent communicator - you have exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Natural Problem Solver - you love solving problems in a creative way
- Able to multitask and prioritize - you feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities.
- A natural leader - you are passionate about building team culture and empowering your teammates
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in a customer success role, ideally in a multi-channel call center operation
- 1+ year of management experience
- Prior experience as a CSR or in a customer-facing role is a huge plus !