About the Role
We are looking to expand our organization by adding a Digital Product Analyst to work with the data and the product teams. At Yieldstreet, you are the owner and translator of all onsite/app performance metrics. You define KPIs, perform analyses, build internal reports and communicate findings to inform product development and larger organizational strategy. Also, you conduct and evaluate onsite experimentation in collaboration with product managers, designers, engineers, data analysts and broader cross-functional teams.You will help create a better experience for retail investors realizing their next level. In this role you will wear multiple hats, deriving actionable insights from data to help the organization build better experiences for its users, as well as help foster a data-driven culture. As such, you will both conduct one off analysis and develop dashboards/reports that can be used by others.
What you'll do:
- Create, automate, and maintain dashboards that track engagement performance on our website and mobile app but also from email campaigns
- Partner with the product management and design team to understand the user experience and analyze data relative to new features and A/B tests
- Own the reporting through Heap to extract more insights and make it easier to use for others
- Collaborate with the data team to execute analytics projects with SQL, Python, and Looker and develop dashboards to automate the BI process
- Explore the data and derive actionable insights to advise upon critical business decisions
- Identify opportunities to increase or improve our data capture and data taxonomy
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field e.g. computer science, statistics, applied math or related field
- 2-4 years of experience with a stellar track record in a product analytics/business intelligence/data analyst role
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights and reports
- Experience working with diverse groups of internal or external stakeholders
- Familiarity with product and marketing data sources and tools, e.g. Heap, Marketo, Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, A/B testing tools, etc.
- Proficiency in SQL (Python and/or R are preferred as well)
- Familiarity with BI tools e.g. Tableau, Looker
- Ability to pick up new technologies and quickly grasp new concepts
- Comfort in exploring in uncharted and undefined spaces while staying focused on what is important for the business
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.