Digital Product Manager
Greater NYC Area
Scentbird is seeking an exceptional addition to our product team. Our Product Manager will work closely with our stakeholders, designers, customer support and developers to analyze, concept, prototype, test, and iterate features that will help us to increase our Retention rate and decrease our Churn rate. A successful Product Manager has an eagerness to jump in and solve customers’ problems and a unique combination of proven talent and ability to dig deep into data, run customer interviews and find solutions.
This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital e-commerce space, and a passion for doing just that is critical - we want people who believe in their skills and their perspective and are ready to bring that awesomeness to the Scentbird brand.
- Work with execs to prioritize features, and clearly communicate priorities across the company
- Communicate new features to the customer support and our users
- Write user stories and collaborate closely with the engineering team to build out new features.
- Be a product expert and truly 'Know' the product - how it runs, analytics, etc.-Relentlessly focus on delivering great experiences to our customers.
- Work with design, marketing, customer success to ensure customer delight.
- Conduct A/B tests and lead data analysis
- Understand user needs and behavior
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- 5 yr+ experience in a product management role at a leading consumer product company.
- A track record of building interesting internet and/or mobile products
- An appreciation for design and an ability to work with opinionated designers
- Exceptionally clear and precise communication skills
- Several years of product management experience
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making
Read Full Job Description